2008 Dodge Caliber
- Installed an Alpine IVAW505 double din multimedia station
Add on accessories include:
- iPod control for audio/video
- PXAH-H100 Alpine IMPRINT audio processor- adds 4 Volt PreOutput channels.
- 7 band graphic equalizer or 5 band parametric equalizer.
- 6 channel digital time correction lets you compensate for speaker placement so you hear all channels at the same time
- Alpine NVE-P1 removable navigation drive also adds Bluetooth so you can pair your cell phone for safe hands free conversation. Transfers your phonebook so you can dial your contacts by name from 7" touch screen.
- Custom installed Kenwwood CCD2000 backup camera. Removed the Dodge logo from the rear hatch then made an insert out of black plexiglass, and flushed it in the camera. The camera pops up whenever the vehicle is put in reverse. Best part is – goes back to factory!
- Installed two pairs of Hertz HSK165 6.5" component speakers.
- Custom pillars with white plexiglass inserts wrapped in vinyl to match.
- Rear tweeters were flushed in the door.
- Dynamat in the doors and trunk for sound dampening
- Custom Wrangler high output alternator
- Stinger SPV44 dry cell deep cycle battery, Peak discharge 1300 Amps, Cranking 660 Amps
- Stinger 10 farad capacitor with quick discharge to the amplifiers, wired with Stinger 0 gauge and HPM rca’s, Stinger Digital battery terminals with voltage read out
- Two T400-2 Rockford amps wired to run the components.
- Two T1500-1 Rockford amps to power the four T1 12 inch subwoofers
- Custom fiberglass enclosure trimmed out with white plexiglass, inverted the subs for looks, trimmed out the amps with vinyl
Install Store Details
|Location – Boise, ID||Salesman – Johnny Amaro||Installer – Brent Leavitt|