2013 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited
- Retained factory UConnect navigation headunit, while using Audison BitTEND for signal. This allowed for all factory features (ie; steering wheel controls, bluetooth, navigation, USB, etc.) to still exist for convenience.
- Audison BitTEND to retain factory radio, accompanied by Audison DRC in custom cradle utilizing factory compartment.
- JL Audio HD750/1 and HD600/4 stacked along with Hertz MLK2TW crossovers in factory compartment.
- JL Audio 10W7 in custom fiberglass enclosure to maximize storage space in rear. Powered by JL Audio HD750/1.
- Hertz MLK2TW front speakers flush mounted in factory location.
- Hertz HCX165 flush mounted with custom rings
Install Store Details
|Location – Coeur d’ Alene, ID||Salesman – Cody Funk||Technician – Chris Nelson|