2009 Nissan Quest
- Cheaper than factory Navigation – Better looking too!
- We used the Kenwood DNX9140
- 7" screen with voice activation
- Reverse tilt
- Built in bluetooth
- iPod control
- Garmin navigation
- disassembled the factory radio display which sits on the dash.
- built a fiberglass pod to hold the DNX9140
- Trimmed it with black plexi and wrapped it in vinyl to mach the dash
- BEST part is it ALL goes back to factory!
- No holes were drilled for this project. We also retained the steering wheel controls.
Install Store Details
|Location – Boise, ID||Salesman – Johnny Amaro||Installer – Brent Leavitt|