2008 Chevy Silverado Duramax
- Custom hand airbrushed paint job, fabtech lift, moto metal wheels, motorized steps and 4 airhorns with a compressor.
- Replaced both batteries with stinger sp1500d’s, custom alternator built by stinger and powder coated blue.
- Kenwood DNX8120 with Sirius and back up cam as the headunit with dash panels coated by hydrodip to get rid of stock woodgrain look, put in Alpine PKGRSE2 overhead, full Compustar alarm and remote start.
- Hertz MLK2 speakers in the front and rear with custom built pilars and custom built door panels in front and rear.
- Used 3 full bulk boxes of Dynamat for the whole truck, a 10 farad Rockford Fosgate power cap and Rockford Fosgate amplifiers
- 2 T600-2 amps for the mids and highs and 2 T1500-1BD for the 4 Rockford Fosgate T1 12" subwoofers
- Custom built bed box with LED lights, see thru from behind and matching custom see thru with lighting amp rack.
- Everything custom built and designed to integrate the exterior theme into the interior. "THE" coolest show truck we have ever built!
- Adding HID lighting and power window modules to let the alarm control the windows and we are installing LED lit door sills.
Install Store Details
|Location – Boise, ID Salesman – Bill Fischer|
|Design and Planning – Bill Fischer and Brent Leavitt||Installer – Brent Leavitt|