2007 Dodge MEGA Cab
- Fabricated the dash to fit a Double-DIN Kenwood eXcelon DVD unit with built-in Bluetooth handsfree phone kit, ipod audio and video playback and control. Below the deck is a flush-mounted bass knob and a Beltronics built in radar detector/laser jammer.
- Using the factory headrests, we installed an ALPINE headrest monitor kit. These screens have over ONE MILLION megapixels.
- Behind the back seat we have 2 Kicker Solobaric L7 tens in a custom slot-vented box (the FIRST and BEST square subwoofer). A Rockford Fosgate POWER T1500-1bd runs the bass. The amp to the right is a Rockford Fosgate POWER T400-4, which runs HERTZ 6 inch Components in the front doors with tweeters in the dash and HERTZ Coaxial speakers in the rear doors.
- Rear laser jammer on top of the license plate, as well as backup camera below and to left of the plate.
- Equipment – KENWOOD Excelon dnx8120 dvd w/ navigation, ALPINE 2 KICKER solobaric L7 10” subs, 2 ROCKFORD FOSGATE power series amplifiers, HERTZ speakers all the way around, BELTRONICS built-in radar detector/laser jammer, Compustar Remote start/alarm system
Install Store Details
|Location – Missoula, MT||Installer – NOEL|