1991 Acura NSX
- Built custom pods for tweeters in the door and replaced the Bose factory system with custom panels and sound treatment in factory location.
- Built a custom dash kit wrapped in carbon fiber for DNX9990HD video screen
- Flush mount Escort 9500CI controller and display.
- Mounted a JL Audio 8W1 in a custom box in the passenger footwell to replace the factory 5 1/4″ Bose woofer. No foot space was lost.
- In the trunk, flush mounted the JL Audio HD600/4 amplifier and Mille crossovers and lit them with blue LEDs as well as LEDs in the foot wells that are triggered by the door pins.
- Escort 9500CI
- Kenwood Excelon DNX9990HD
- Hertz Mille 165
- JL Audio HD600/4
- JL Audio 8W1
- Hushmat 10400S
Install Store Details
|Location – Coeur d’ Alene||Salesman – Cody Funk||Design & Install – Kenny Peacock|