1987 Newell Motorhome
- Left the ADS Plate Speaker Chasis in the Coach and used them for our DECI 6½ for Fronts, Rear and Center Channel.
- AUDISON 6 Channel AMP is running the Front Zone.
- PRIME 250.2 running the Rear Zone.
- Left the ADS TWEETERS in the plate in all locations and the sound is SUPER SWEET!
- Used the other 250.2 to run the ENERGY 10" WOOFER and this was put in a CUSTOM ENCLOSURE under the couch.
- All AMPS were mounted in a stealth location behind the couch.
- We also used the BRAND NEW KENWOOD CMOS 300 Rear View Camera (FIRST in MONTANA!). This is a SUPER COOL, well thought out camera – Split Screen and Top Down with Corner Views as well with full control from the 9140. And also a security camera when traveling. We hooked this up to both TVs in the RV. If needed they can view the camera at a moments notice for extra security.
Gear in RV
- DDX 9140
- AUDISON 6 CHANNEL AMP
- 2 PRIME 250.2
- DSX165 COAX FOR ALL SPEAKER LOCATIONS
- HERTZ 10" ENERGY SUB
- DUAL ZONE CAPABILITY
- DOLBY 5.1 DIGITAL SOUND IN MAIN LIVING AREA
- IR REPEATER FOR CONTROL BY REMOTE FROM THE REAR BEDROOM
Install Store Details
|Location – Missoula, MT||Salesman – RL Maire||Installer – Noel Peters|