1967 Ford Mustang
- Replaced factory radio with a Kenwood Excelon CD player KDCX595
- Front Sound – custom kick panels with Kenwood Excelon shallow component speakers XRS17P
- Rear Sound – rebuilt rear deck and wrapped it in black vinyl, installed Hertz High Energy 6×9 speakers HCX690
- Trunk – custom enclosure for tight fit up against the rear seat with two Rockford Fosgate 10 inch subs P1S410
- Also finished the trunk in black carpet with a custom storage cubby on the drivers side of the trunk and a Kenwood Excelon 5 channel amp XR5S, which powers all the speakers, flush mounted on the passenger side.
- Had the trim rings to the subwoofers painted to match the car and give the system a little “pop”.
Install Store Details
|Location – Missoula, MT||Salesman – Ryan Jensen||Installer – Noel Peters|